1. How long before my wedding should I shop for my dress?
In order to avoid rush fees, you should shop and purchase a gown 1 year before your wedding. Gowns are specifically made for each bride, which takes at least 6 months. You must always plan enough time for alterations as well.
2. How long in advance do I need to book my appointment?
We try to accommodate as much as possible. If you are looking for a very specific day, usually at least 3 weeks in advance.
3. How long is my appointment?
Our appointments last 90 minutes.
4. How many guests can I bring?
We limit to 6 guests for your appointment.
5. Who should I bring with me?
Bring the people that most understand your style. Overly opinionated guest shouldn't be included, especially if they don't understand your personal style. Every bride is different and has her own unique style. Remind your guests before the appointment that you are the one wearing the gown. And always bring your momma! Nothing is worse that finding your dream dress and having your mother feel left out!
6. What is the price range for gowns?
We accommodate budgets $1000-$4000. The majority of gowns are $1500-$3000.
7. How long before my wedding should I order my bridesmaids gowns?
At least 6 months! Again, rush fees are expensive and unnecessary.
8. Do you have payment plans?
Yes! Half of the balance is required at the time of appointment to order the gown. We then have a 90 day payment option.
9. What forms of payment do you take?
We accept all major credit cards, Paypal, Checks, and Cash